Wellow Horse Livery Centre
If you’re thinking of keeping your horse at livery here at Wellow Horse Livery Centre, or if you’re already a client, then you can find more useful information about the livery service here:
- Hay/ haylage will be provided, and all horses will be fed twice a day (morning and afternoon) – unless we are told differently
- The standard turnout rules apply. The fields will open in April and close around October, depending on the weather. The fields are looking amazing and we have all worked incredibly hard to keep them clear – let’s keep this up!
- The jumping field is open between April and October. Depending on the weather, a full set of jumps will be set up. Please let us know if you break any jumps, so that we can arrange for prompt repairs/ replacement.
- There is a set of jumps in the outdoor school – please put them away after use and pick up any droppings, and in the winter months please make sure that all the lights are turned off when you leave!
- We offer horse exercising at an extra cost.
- We are happy for outside instructors to come and teach here; we just ask that they show their certificate of qualification and insurance cover.
- The yard will be kept clean and tidy – please help us to keep it this way by keeping your own area clean.
- Trailer storage is available for £10 per a month. Please note that trailers are parked at your own risk.
- We are not be responsible for any damage or theft at Wellow Horse Livery Centre.
- We have our own yard farrier, Joe Welling.
- We communicate updates via our Facebook page – if this doesn’t work for you, you can also contact Sarah directly on 07860 838788.
If you’d like to find out more about our livery options, get in touch with our team – we’ll be happy to help.
Do it all yourself! We feed silage or hay morning and night for you. £249.17 per month.
We care for your horse during the week, and you manage the care at weekends. £341.99 per month.
We muck your horse out, put in your feed, turn out, bring in and rugs. £379.16 per month.
We will do it all! Mucking out, exercising your horse, cleaning of tack and more. £455 per month.
Summer only (May to September).
All above Livery prices are to be paid via standing order (direct debit) on a monthly basis.